Sunday, June 21, 2009

Residence Life with Summer Scholars

Week number two was fun. I had the opportunity to live in the dorms at Scotts Residence hall. I wasn't too sure how this experience would be like when i first got there. I wondered if I was going to get along with all the other students and the RA's. I could only do nothing but wait and find out.

I got to the dorms and found out I was living on the first floor in room 220C. I already knew who my roomates were and i thought they were pretty cool. I got there and met up with everyone. They were all excited and seemed really open. I said to myself "sweet,lets do this". After unpacking,we got ready to go on our field trip to Ashland.

Ashland was fun and the high rope courses helped get more confident. I realized I could overcome my fear of heights. This made me happy and the second time we went it was like I had done it before. The food in the dorms was good and you could get as much as you wanted. this was one of my favorite things to do, EAT EAT EAT!!!!

This dorm experience taught me how to manage time, interact with others and be responsible. It was truly a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment